What’s the gist of this meetup?
I want to help you build Divi websites more efficiently and confidently, which is why I’d like to share my Divi workflow with you during this 2-part meetup. In part 1 (held in January 2021), we’ll talk about establishing your workflow.
What topics will I hear about?
- Creating a sitemap that serves as an ongoing measuring stick
- Building wireframes that focus on repeating structures
- Installing and building locally using a blueprint site
- Creating a style guide page
- Building a library of reusable blocks
- Constructing the header and footer
- Assembling pages using the development snowball (my own nerdy term)
- Finishing up with a launch checklist
Great, but who are you?
Hi, I’m Mark Cunzolo. I co-own Peculiar Pxl, a branding and digital marketing agency in Pennsylvania, and I’ve been a Divi user for the past 5 years. For much of that time, I used Divi but knew I could be using it BETTER. After starting my own agency, getting neck-deep in client projects, and being forced to evolve, I now have a simple workflow I utilize to build with confidence and consistency.
- Presentation slides
- Sitemap planning questionnaire
- Workflow sitemap example 1
- Workflow sitemap example 2
- WP Engine pre-launch checklist
Would you like to give a presentation at a future meetup? Let us know! All WordPress-related topics are welcome. We also appreciate talks targeted at any level of WordPresser (beginner, intermediate, and advanced).